Although we haven’t written here in a long time, we’re hoping many of you are still around and will receive an e-mail alert about this important event to launch what I believe will be the most important year of our lifetimes—2016!
Several years ago I helped launch MD CAN, but decided I needed to focus my energies on the UN/US State Department Refugee Admissions Program. Little did I know that it would become one of the hottest topics leading in to the critical Presidential election of 2016.
I’ll be at MD CAN and hope to see you there too!
FRIDAY, JANUARY 8 – DINNER AND BOOK SIGNING
Kris Paronto (Benghazi CIA Annex security team) will speak at the pre-conference dinner on Friday January 8, 2016 about what happened on that night of September 11, 2012 in Benghazi. Kris will be signing copies of the book Thirteen Hours which he co- authored. A book is included with each ticket.
SATURDAY, JANUARY 9 – CONFERENCE
We’ll be covering topics like
- The federal government’s abuse of power against citizens
- Persecution of Christians and Jews around the world
- Refugee resettlement
- Sanctuary cities
- The state of the military after 7 years of the Obama administration
Confirmed speakers include:
- Roger Aronoff – Accuracy in Media
- Lt. Col. Ken Benway (ret.) – Special Operations Speaks
- David Bossie – Citizens United
- Col. Dick Brauer (ret.) – Special Operations Speaks
- Ann Corcoran – Refugee Resettlement Watch
- Tom Fitton – Judicial Watch
- Clare Lopez – Center for Security Policy
- Jim Simpson – Investigative journalist
- Ken Timmerman – Investigative journalist
- David Whitney – Institute on the Constitution
Please click here for more and for information on registration.
To learn more about MD CAN, click here for posts from previous years.