Posted by: Ann Corcoran | September 27, 2012

Panetta: Benghazi pre-meditated terrorist attack

Update September 28th:  Gov. Huckabee says White House Benghazi cover-up worse than Watergate, here.

No, you are kidding!   What took you so long to tell us what we all knew within hours of the awful news coming out of Libya on 9/12!

I don’t really need to post this story, because surely you’ve heard the news tonight about Defense Secretary Leon Panetta’s admission today.  However, I just want to mention it because perhaps we have turned a corner where some within the Obama Administration simply can’t stand by silently when the O-man and Hillary mislead the American people.

And, look who the reporter is on this story—-ABC’s White House guy Jake Tapper.  So, maybe, just maybe, some mainstream journalists are getting a little bit of spine, albeit 16 days late!

By the way, I would not be surprised to eventually learn that when Obama and his fellow Dems did all that bragging at the DNC Convention about killing bin Laden  that that might indeed have sealed the fate of Ambassador Stevens.

Here is the story from ABC (be sure to check out the title of the story!):

Even before Defense Secretary Leon Panetta contradicted the initial story about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, today, Obama administration officials told ABC News they were concerned after the White House began pushing the line that the attack was spontaneous and not the work of terrorists.

[….]

Panetta today said that the attack that killed four Americans on the anniversary of 9/11 was not only carried out by terrorists — it was pre-meditated.

Did you catch this last part (below) of Tapper’s story?  You know we had heard from Hillary first that the FBI had been sent in to investigate, well, now we learn that the FBI hasn’t been there yet!  Why? It is too unsafe!  We are also clearing out more of our embassy staff.

President Obama has repeatedly said the investigation is on to find the killers and bring them to justice. But as first reported by CNN, ABC news has learned that the FBI — which has been dispatched to Libya to take the lead in the investigation — has not even reached Benghazi yet.

This is largely due to safety concerns. Indeed, as of Thursday, senior State Department officials said that the diplomatic presence in Libya – which was already down to emergency-level staffing – would be further reduced.

Here are our four previous posts on the murder of Christopher Stevens and the White House cover-up.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: