Posted by: Ann Corcoran | September 19, 2012

Surprise! Susan Rice and Jay Carney look like idiots!

On the same day that the director of the National Counterterrorism Center testified before Congress and admitted that the murder of our Ambassador and three other Americans in Libya was the result of a premeditated terrorist attack, Jay Carney, the White House “Spokeskid” was still insisting that he and UN Ambassador Susan Rice were right when they said the slaughter followed a spontaneous demonstration against that goofy video.

In this same breaking Fox News story we learn that a former Gitmo detainee, released by the Bush Administration, may have been involved.

Carney:  We made it clear so therefore it is!

Carney said hours earlier that there still is “no evidence of a preplanned or pre-meditated attack,” which occurred on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks.

“I made that clear last week, Ambassador Rice made that clear Sunday,” Carney said at the daily White House press briefing.

Read it all!


Responses

  1. […] September 20th:   Testimony to Congress reveals that the attack on the embassy was planned and executed by Islamists for […]


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: